Postbox 3.0.3 is now available for Mac and Windows users. Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Added a preference for changing the selection order after deleting, moving, or archiving a message from the message list.
- Support for CC and BCC addresses and multiple attachments in AppleScript.
- Improved the mechanism for logging into your Dropbox account within Postbox.
- Added support for archiving messages across multiple servers.
- Improved inline date detection on Mac OS X for non-US regions.
- For new installations, Evernote should appear in the default toolbar set when Evernote is installed on Mac OS X.
- For Gmail accounts, the Archive function is now disabled when viewing mail within a Label.
- Changed the default search criteria in Advanced Search from “Any” to “All.”
- Fixed an issue with “Check this folder for new Mail” not working for IMAP folders.
- Fixed an issue that could cause messages to be re-downloaded on each restart for Gmail accounts.
- Fixed an issue with the text cursor disappearing in the compose window when adding an attachment.
- Fixed an issue on Windows that could cause only the first 150 characters to be copied into the clipboard.
- Fixed an issue on Max OS X where inline date events were not being added to the default calendar in iCal.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an Account Group was loading a blank message list pane.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where sending a message would fail if background send is turned off, or a message is sent without a 3-pane widow open in the background.
- Fixed an issue where “Run Junk Mail Controls on Folder” was not working.
- Fixed an issue where attachments sent from Microsoft Exchange IMAP servers could not be opened.
- Fixed an issue where Summarize would not always include sent messages.
- Fixed an issue where certain special characters (UTF-8) were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where LDAP search was not working when using Kerberos authentication.
- Fixed an issue where Growl alerts would display for the wrong messages.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Reply placeholder text was being spell-checked in non-English languages.
Posted by Sherman Dickman