Postbox 3.0.4 is now available for Mac and Windows users. This is a free update for all Postbox 3 customers. Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Updated versions of the Lightning Add-on for Mac and Windows
- Added a keyboard shortcut for marking a message as Pending (Shift + M)
- Added ability to drag and drop an .eml file into the message list pane to copy a message into a folder
- Added ability to redirect and resend .eml files opened in Postbox
- Fixed an issue where IMAP attachments could get corrupted on download for Gmail and Exchange servers
- Fixed an issue with the new account setup wizard when trying to create a POP3 account
- Fixed an issue where filters on subject would fail to fire correctly
- Fixed an issue with Creating a Filter by right clicking on a Favorite contact in the focus pane
- Fixed an issue that prevented several Mozilla dictionaries from being installed into Postbox on Windows
- Fixed an issue to correct new LinkedIn and Dropbox authorization window sizes
- Fixed an issue that caused Address Book notes to overflow
- Fixed an issue that prevented the header area from updating when Topics were applied via filters
- Fixed an issue within the Account Wizard that prevented the account type from being modified
- Fixed an issue that allow the Archive command to appear in contextual menus within Gmail accounts
- Stability improvements
How to Update
- On Mac OS X, select “About Postbox” from the Postbox menu, click the “Apply Update” button once the download is complete.
- On Windows, select “About Postbox” from the Help menu, click the “Apply Update” button once the download is complete.
- Alternatively, you can visit our website and download Postbox 3.0.4 by clicking the red TRY or DOWNLOAD buttons, then install Postbox over your existing version (don’t worry, your mail data is stored in a different location).
Posted by Sherman Dickman