We’re very excited to announce the immediate availability of Postbox 3!
This release is even more intuitive, useful, and integrated with the apps and workflows you rely on most, including Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, LinkedIn and more.
Download Postbox 3 for Mac or Windows and give it a try today!
Here’s what’s new in Postbox 3
- Native Gmail Label support
- Dedicated view for “Important” labels
- Send and Archive functions
- Support for Gmail keyboard shortcuts
- Convert detected dates to Google Calendar events
Awesome Gmail Integration
- Profile photos from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Gravatar and the Address Book
- Automatically displays job titles and company names from LinkedIn
- Quick and easy access to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profile pages
- Update status directly to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
More Socially Connected
- Provides fast and easy access to your favorite accounts and folders
- Useful when hiding the Accounts and Folders pane
- To add a folder to the Favorites Bar, simply drag and drop the folder into the bar
New Favorites Bar
- Send Dropbox links instead of the files
- Send message content to Evernote on the Mac
- Use Date Detection to quickly create events in iCal, Google Calendar, or the Lightning Calendar Add-on
- Support for the newest version of Growl (1.3)
Works with Dropbox, Evernote, and more!
- Create a set of pre-built templates specifically tailored for message replies
- Super useful for replying to common inquiries
- Support for Mac OS X Full Screen Mode and Trackpad / Mighty Mouse Gestures
- Windows 7 Jump Lists and improved interoperability with the popular Minimize to Tray Add-on.
New OS Integration Features
How to Upgrade
If you have a Postbox Lifetime Upgrades License, then simply enter your license key into Postbox 3 and you’re all set! There’s nothing you need to purchase.
If you purchased from the Postbox Store on or after August 15th, 2011, then you already have a Postbox 3 license key! Simply download the new version from our website (the trial) and Postbox 3 will use your existing license key, mail settings, etc. There’s nothing more to set up!
If you purchased from the Postbox Store before August 15th, 2011, then you are eligible to upgrade to Postbox 3 for only $9.95. Visit the Postbox Store and enter your Postbox 1.x or Postbox 2.x license key during checkout. Next, download the trial version of Postbox from our website and enter your new license key. That’s it, enjoy!
If you purchased from the Mac App Store, instructions on how to upgrade can be found in the Postbox Start Page. Select “Home” from the “Go” menu for details (note: Start Page must be set to the default in Preferences / General).
For more information on upgrades and licensing, please see our FAQ.
Thanks for your support!
A huge “thank you” to our awesome users and beta testers for helping us define and test this release, we couldn’t have done it without you!
Posted by Sherman Dickman